Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Goodbye and good riddance

So last Friday I finally closed on Lot #74 in The Cliffs at Snow Canyon. I can't say that I'm sad to see it go, it was almost a 2 year project from when we bought the lot until closing. I hate it when things take a long time to complete. My ADD kicks in and I just want to be done and move on to something else.
The buyers needed a little more room for their first child so they upgraded to the lushly appointed yet not overly ostentatious 7800sq. ft. that the new house provides. I hope they have enough room.

I still have a ridiculous house for sale on lot 76, special fourth of July sales price of 3.5 mil. so tell all your friends.
Here are a couple fotos of the love shack.

If you can afford this house you are probably not my friend. Not that your not a cool person but I wouldn't associate with me if I had this kind of dough.

5 comments:

Bob said...

will you take 485k?

Michelle & Steve said...

you've got to hold on to this one a little longer...we still want to see it! I guess if you do sell, I'll have to settle for a drive-by...

Unknown said...

I'm making a comment. This looks great Mark (or should I refer to you as el scorcho?). Your branch of the family needs to turn in your Weston Union stuff to Shawn Bills--he is taking it to print the weekend. Congrats on selling the house!

Lynette and Anthony said...

Congrats! It was a beautiful house. I can relate to those people, sometimes I just need more space.

B & J Weston said...

Mark - I liked your pictures - great color and settings. I think someone should buy your top-O-the-line home just for the fantastic view and setting as well as for the fantastic construction. I think you outdid yourself on this home - beautiful doesn't quite do it in a description! And the mountain bike jump doesn't show how you got so far into the air - and that's not even the light weight bike!

It was great being with you for Megan's baptism and the weekend. Thanks to you and Sarah for being great hosts.

Love, Dad