Thursday, May 13, 2010

Old man take a look at my life

I am proud of the house I built and one component that I really like is the winding stairs to the basement. It's a great element that adds a touch of class to my somewhat sober style. Well those winders have taken their toll on a few neighbor kids, my kids and my wife and last night they got the best of me. In a moment of utter gracelessness I stumbled and tumbled down the last 4 treads. I took a riser to my back and left hip.
I am 39 years old but today I feel like this.


I am sore on my whole left side and my neck is starting to get twingey. I feel like an old man.


Take us out Neil...........

1 comment:

Kristin said...

LOL. We are old. You are just doing a better job of hiding than the rest of us, but no one can dodge the stairs...
I fell down our straight stairs last month. My butt hurt for weeks. LOL.