Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Round is a shape

After the holidays I need to get on a program and get myself back in some kind of shape. I have no self control when it comes to Christmas foodstuffs.
I have about 40 days before Old Pueblo and I can use all the saddle time I can get, the problem is the days are short and cold. The ground is still so saturated from the rain/snow we got that my only option is riding when the ground is completely frozen.

I give you a couple of shots of "first tracks" Southern Utah style.



The low 20's is not my idea of ideal riding temps.  Once you are moving it's bearable but getting motivated to get out of the truck takes a near super human effort on my part, or maybe I am just weak sauce.




I am off to eat a salad.


4 comments:

Kristin said...

HA!

My shape is 'apple'.

Your phone takes really good pictures.

El Scorcho said...

K, I consider you my most faithful commenter and I want you to know I appreciate it.
My phone does take good pics, thanks for noticing.

farmgirl said...

I lovingly refer to my muffin top as 'the blueberry crumble'.

El Scorcho said...

Mmmmmm....blueberry crumble.