Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do I know you?

About once a week I get a random solicitation for friendship on my Facebook page. Yes I have one, doesn't everybody? It is almost always girls and I find it sort of pathetic and sad. I myself have one FB rule, NEVER SOLICIT FRIENDSHIP! If they ask me, (and I know them) then I probably won't turn them down. But complete strangers??

This is what I got today:
Readers, meet Pearline Worthington.


No, I don't know her, or anyone else in the skank of the month club. Why is it cool to take your own picture and squintch your face into some rediculous smirk? Nice lid and ensemble by the way Pearly, I can't tell if you are on your way to the beach, the bar or snowboarding.

Goodluck finding friends Pearline and call me if you want to work on your image, I'm a life coach.

4 comments:

DW said...

You're a rock. I think I'd be inclined to strike up that budding friendship.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DW said...

Gee, thanks, Kristin.

Mark, I just got a friend request from Creuza Santana Cre. What do you think?

El Scorcho said...

D- You know I love the latinas as much as the next guy but I am going to go with my gut and say NO.