Monday, February 7, 2011

Spooning

As part of the festivities in the previous post I was given a new saddle for my trusty steed. My wife has excellent taste and ponied up for the Charge Bikes "Spoon" saddle. It's brown and kinda retro which I dig.

Spoon 2


I am sure she was trying to match the ultra groovy and green conscious Bio-Cork Ergon Grips that I have festooned my bars with.

Spoon

It is substantially more firm than the beat to death, six year old WTB Laser saddle that I had before. I cannot stress to you enough the importance of a saddle that cradles your nethers in just the right way.

Maybe I can get $5 for that WTB on ebay.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

um... ew. cradles your nethers? ew.

DW said...

I love my WTB. Or should I say "loved" since I just sent her (along with the rest of my bike) to a new home.